1. containing or making severe or negative judgments
2. containing careful or analytical evaluations
3. of or involving a critic or criticism
4. of or forming a crisis; crucial; decisive
5. urgently needed (informal), so seriously injured or ill as to be in danger of dying
6. of, denoting, or concerned with a state in which the properties of a system undergo an abrupt change
Critical Voices brings together health professionals, academics, patients, artists, writers and performers for a day of insights and conversation on some of the critical areas of our lives. Join us at our third annual event on 11th June 2016. Take a look to see more about previous events including our You Tube channel.